1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Honeymooners!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings, Honeymoons and Proposals' started by LMSB, Jun 12, 2017.

1. LMSB

LMSB Active Member

My husband & I will be visiting this fall, Oct 26-Nov 2 for a late honeymoon (we got married in May). Do the parks offer some sort of pin, sticker, etc. for newlyweds? And if so, how do I go about getting a set? My new hubs enjoys Disney, but isn't a fanatic like myself- I figure a pin or something would be easier to convince him to wear instead of mouse ears :) Thanks in advance!

2. belledream

belledream Well-Known Member

There is a Happily Ever After pin that you can get upon check in at your resort, or at Guest Services in the parks! They are quite cute. Wear them proudly and congrats!

We got the ears too, but they can be cumbersome. We only did it for a day. :p

LMSB likes this.
  3. LMSB

LMSB Active Member Original Poster

Thank you!! :)

4. DisneyPrincess5

DisneyPrincess5 Well-Known Member

Congratulations and have an amazing Disneymoon!!!

5. LMSB

Thank you! I like that, Disneymoon :)

DisneyPrincess5 likes this.
  6. SapphireStorm

SapphireStorm New Member

Definitely get the Happily Ever After pins! DH and I visited on our honeymoon last week and it was so nice to hear congrats from the CMs. Characters noticed it and commented as well. :) Cinderella was happy that I'd found my Prince Charming. :D Also if you are lucky you might get some free stuff, while we were in line for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor a CM noticed our pins and gave us two Fast Passes to use for any attraction.

LMSB likes this.
  7. LMSB

Awesome!