"hometown" pictures

mickeyfan

Original Poster
I thought it would be fun to see where members live............

...so, I thought I would post a few photos I took of my hometown on the "emerald coast" of Florida.

Hope you enjoy and hope others will share their hometown with us.

:wave:

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 787

Maria

Mickeyfan,

Where did you take those pictures? That´s the Gulf side of Florida, right? It looks just like my beach here! :)

Maria

Pensacola? Have you heard of the "Regatta to the Sun"? The one for sailboats that leaves every two years from Pensacola to Isla Mujeres, Mexico? I´ve been to Isla Mujeres to see them arrive and celebrate many times! The last one was just this past May! :)

Maria

I took this one yesterday on my way to the beach. This is the just finished new roadway to the beach. There is water on both sides when you are approaching it, what we call "ciénega". Kinda like swamps where pink flamingoes live. This is how it looks most of it.

I´ll post more pics of the beach and city later... :animwink:

Attachments

• varias 038.jpg
    varias 038.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 597

JonnyK

Originally posted by Maria
Pensacola? Have you heard of the "Regatta to the Sun"? The one for sailboats that leaves every two years from Pensacola to Isla Mujeres, Mexico? I´ve been to Isla Mujeres to see them arrive and celebrate many times! The last one was just this past May! :)

Nah I havent, I dont know if they do or not.. lol im not a smartie! :lol: :lol:

But maybe your right. I dont know really :D

Maria

Her are some pics of Progreso Beach, Yucatan, right on the Gulf of Mexico.

Attachments

• puestadesol2.jpg
    puestadesol2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 576

TinkerBell9988

Well, that definetely doesn't look like MY beach!! The Gulf beaches are really nice, nicer than the east coast.... :( Our water isn't as clear, but it will do... lol

CalDisney

Originally posted by Maria
I took this one yesterday on my way to the beach. This is the just finished new roadway to the beach. There is water on both sides when you are approaching it, what we call "ciénega". Kinda like swamps where pink flamingoes live. This is how it looks most of it.

I´ll post more pics of the beach and city later... :animwink:

Maria!! great pics!!
Is that a UFO in your 1st pic??
In the top left?

Maria

Lol!! Mitch, I think that was more a bird´s ________! LOL!!
:animwink:

LOL!! I was censored for the word p oop! :lol:

Supasnapper2

Great pics - lovely beaches - beautiful weather, why can't I have some of the same over here! When/ If the rain stops I'll take and post some pics of MY beach here in Felixstowe UK :(

Invero

Here's a picture of a pond near my hometown house in New Hampshire. :)

Attachments

• jakes pond.jpg
    jakes pond.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 314

Maria

This is becomming the "I wish" thread.... :animwink:

I wished we had those landscapes like you, Tyler! Beautiful!!! :) :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Mmmmmmm - If only I had a scanner :hammer: Still, if you've seen rain on one city centre then there no point in showing you another :lol: :lol:

Which reminds me - we're hosting the Commonwealth Games in just over 2 weeks - bet it rains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom