Home Suite Home housing

MadisonLiz96

Original Poster
I am moving to Florida in July and I am planning to live at Home Suite Home. Does anyone know how this would work with buses? Am I better off taking my car and using that instead? Also, does Home Suite Home have a parking lot for residents?

Dasnowz

all I can say is if you can find someplace else please do if you are talking the one in kissimmee. my daughter lived here for off and on two months and that was two months two long. I dropped her off several times and it was scary sketchy and I am from chicago. You need a car .buses are a pain in the neck to get to where you need. they do not run from Disney after 11 pm and most locations work past that. But cars are broke into there all the time. Police are frequently here. A bunch of residents were "building a fort" out back aka drug house in the woods behind. The washers and dryers are outside and not in good locations. The stair wells are not well lit. Also Florida has some laws that you cannot stay in hotel for more then I think it was 10 days so they make you move out every other week. It has something to do with homesteading.unless this changed in the few months since she left. The management that owns this one owns a lot of the extended stays in this area. A lot of people bounce between all of the extended stays in the area. She also had to put down a deposit for towels or something like that. You get no daily room cleaning. You have to clean it yourself and they do inspect it. We wound up finding her a mobile home in a park for a lot less money. If you are planning on this as your home and only working full time with no other income almost all of your income goes here. Its actually over $200 a week with taxes and fees on it.

MadisonLiz96

Original Poster
all I can say is if you can find someplace else please do if you are talking the one in kissimmee. my daughter lived here for off and on two months and that was two months two long. I dropped her off several times and it was scary sketchy and I am from chicago. You need a car .buses are a pain in the neck to get to where you need. they do not run from Disney after 11 pm and most locations work past that. But cars are broke into there all the time. Police are frequently here. A bunch of residents were "building a fort" out back aka drug house in the woods behind. The washers and dryers are outside and not in good locations. The stair wells are not well lit. Also Florida has some laws that you cannot stay in hotel for more then I think it was 10 days so they make you move out every other week. It has something to do with homesteading.unless this changed in the few months since she left. The management that owns this one owns a lot of the extended stays in this area. A lot of people bounce between all of the extended stays in the area. She also had to put down a deposit for towels or something like that. You get no daily room cleaning. You have to clean it yourself and they do inspect it. We wound up finding her a mobile home in a park for a lot less money. If you are planning on this as your home and only working full time with no other income almost all of your income goes here. Its actually over $200 a week with taxes and fees on it.
Yikes. Thank you so much for the information! I was hoping to avoid getting an apartment as finding a roommate while in Pennsylvania is difficult, but perhaps it's worth it!

Dasnowz

my daughter bought a $500 mobile home in a park and pays $375 a month in lot rent which includes water trash and sewer. she saves money doing this. Try looking towards davenport if something like this is an option

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom