Home Away house with no reviews???

Kristamouse

Original Poster
We found a home on Home Away that fits our needs for our January trip: sleeps the 8 of us in 3 rooms, has private pool and hot tub (mostly want the hot tub here), one floor so we don't have to worry about baby and steps, laundry, game room and 3bath rooms.
My only hold up is there are no reviews...the only other time we rented from Home Away was last year and that home is booked. We usually stay on property but with the addition of our 5th and 6th child we prefer a house.
Should I be wary of no reviews or just
Book?

Nemo14

We found a home on Home Away that fits our needs for our January trip: sleeps the 8 of us in 3 rooms, has private pool and hot tub (mostly want the hot tub here), one floor so we don't have to worry about baby and steps, laundry, game room and 3bath rooms.
My only hold up is there are no reviews...the only other time we rented from Home Away was last year and that home is booked. We usually stay on property but with the addition of our 5th and 6th child we prefer a house.
Should I be wary of no reviews or just
Book?
Does it say where it's located? We've rented houses in several developments in the area, so we might know about that.

Rebel_

Yes - do you know where it is located?
Also - I suggest messaging the owners and asking them if they have their property listed on any other sites and/or if they have a personal website for their property. You may gain a lot more information that way.

uprivermama

Yes - do you know where it is located?
Also - I suggest messaging the owners and asking them if they have their property listed on any other sites and/or if they have a personal website for their property. You may gain a lot more information that way.
Yes, you can check Airbnb and usually search and find the same property listed there as well. Try Youtube and just googling the heading of the Homeaway listing. You'll be surprised how many different obscure booking sites you might find with the same listing. We found over 40 reviews on Airbnb for a house that had zero reviews on Homeaway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom