Hollywood & Vine - Reservations 180+

Benjik

Original Poster
Today is our 180 day mark for a vacation from September 2nd - 9th. I am trying to make a reservation for Hollywood and Vine on 9/5. But there is absolutely no availability from September 4-9 any time of day, any number of guests. Does anyone know if this restaurant is scheduled for a refurbish? Or has anyone experienced a restaurant not having reservations available this far out? I’ve seen that for dinner packages before…
Thanks!

carriebeth

sometimes they release dining times in chunks rather than day by day. This seems especially true of places that have dining packages, like the fantasmic package, or those that have special seasonal things like Hollywood and Vine changing from Minnies spring time to the summer beach theme etc. You will just have to keep checking everyday until they magically pop up new times

Benjik

Original Poster
sometimes they release dining times in chunks rather than day by day. This seems especially true of places that have dining packages, like the fantasmic package, or those that have special seasonal things like Hollywood and Vine changing from Minnies spring time to the summer beach theme etc. You will just have to keep checking everyday until they magically pop up new times

Right on. That makes sense.
Thanks!

thomas998

Today is our 180 day mark for a vacation from September 2nd - 9th. I am trying to make a reservation for Hollywood and Vine on 9/5. But there is absolutely no availability from September 4-9 any time of day, any number of guests. Does anyone know if this restaurant is scheduled for a refurbish? Or has anyone experienced a restaurant not having reservations available this far out? I’ve seen that for dinner packages before…
Thanks!

I've experienced it when trying to get CRT for breakfast in the past... so it does happen... but I never would expect Hollywood and Vine to have that type of popularity.

Bronson55

It gets harder to plan a trip each year. So instead of taking advantage of 180 day plus 10 planning we are quite often forced to hunt for desired reservations each day because Disney doesn't know when it will start the next annual event. It gets even harder when you have overlapping events such as MNSSHP at same time as F&W festival. Same goes for Fantasmic dinner packages. Only thing available is premium Brown Derby seating. Same problem trying to schedule night time Animal Kingdom reservations. Is it really that impossible for Disney to figure out when these events will begin? Personally, I would rather book and plan my trip once leaving perhaps some fine tuning. I don't have the time nor enjoy the hunt to continue for months on end.

Tom P.

I've experienced it when trying to get CRT for breakfast in the past... so it does happen... but I never would expect Hollywood and Vine to have that type of popularity.
Hollywood and Vine is the only place -- I believe -- where you can meet the Disney Junior characters, which are quite popular. Granted, that's only for breakfast and lunch (and changing to breakfast only in May), but I would imagine that still makes the restaurant quite popular. Add to that the fact that it is one of the locations for the Fantasmic Dining Package, and I wouldn't be surprised that it is in high demand. Still, having no availability at all 180 days out seems odd.

thomas998

Hollywood and Vine is the only place -- I believe -- where you can meet the Disney Junior characters, which are quite popular. Granted, that's only for breakfast and lunch (and changing to breakfast only in May), but I would imagine that still makes the restaurant quite popular. Add to that the fact that it is one of the locations for the Fantasmic Dining Package, and I wouldn't be surprised that it is in high demand. Still, having no availability at all 180 days out seems odd.
Are Disney Jr. characters that popular? I never would have guessed. Even when my kids were younger they thought they were pretty lame.... I remember when the only meet and greets you could get short lines for in Studios were Disney Jr... and even my kid wasn't sure who some of the characters were supposed to be.

KrzyKtty

I was not able to finally make our Holly and Vine Reservations until almost 2-3 months after our 180 window opened up. I think because of the dining package, and its seasonal menu, it opens up in blocks like others have said. One easy way to check is see if you can find any reservation at all for the entire month of September if possible..

Tinkerbella16

Our 180 day mark was Monday too. We are hoping for breakfast at H&V on 9/8 and it still hasn't shown availability. I'm sure between now and then, we'll get it.

dmatt87

Our 180 day mark was Monday too. We are hoping for breakfast at H&V on 9/8 and it still hasn't shown availability. I'm sure between now and then, we'll get it.
That is odd - I booked our breakfast last week at H&V for May 22... there was be something that is holding up the process.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom