Hollywood Studios Park Wide Changes Incoming?

clemmo

So besides tsl and swl do we know for sure if we will see any new shows/entertainment? The Pixar thing is limited time though I guess could be extended. VOLM could use and update and so could IJSS, Fanstasmic, and BATB. Obviously they can't afford to have it shut until TSL opens next year.

wannabeBelle

I was there on Tuesday and did a few attractions. RnRC went 101 so that didn't work out. I still miss the live musical entertainment in the park. I get that they probably just don't have anywhere to put them ( maybe, I could probably come up with an idea or three)with all the construction, but I do hope that this is brought back once the park redevelopment is complete. Marie

Kman101

Any updates on possible name change? If they are holding out this long only to call it Hollywood Adventure, I'd be disappointed.

I'd imagine we're all going to prepare to be disappointed. I mean, what else could they name the park? Unfortunately, but it's probably what it will be.

I still wish the DHS makeover had a better rollout. Tell us the name, give us the lands, the dates when they're opening, etc. I get why they don't, but I'd have liked to seen a plan laid out, you know like all the other Disney parks do when they do makeovers over their parks?

Goofyernmost

One of two things have happened, either they have no idea yet what they are going to call the park and are desperately hoping that something will come up before the lands are done OR they have such a tremendous name that they know it will knock everyones socks off once it is reveled. So as soon as they decided they wrote it down on a piece of paper and buried it in a remote location so no one could possibly find it and leak that information. Let's hope that whoever was in charge of hiding it still remembers where he/she put it. In other news, Iger was just extended for another year. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:

roj2323

One of two things have happened, either they have no idea yet what they are going to call the park and are desperately hoping that something will come up before the lands are done OR they have such a tremendous name that they know it will knock everyones socks off once it is reveled. So as soon as they decided they wrote it down on a piece of paper and buried it in a remote location so no one could possibly find it and leak that information. Let's hope that whoever was in charge of hiding it still remembers where he/she put it. In other news, Iger was just extended for another year. Coincidence? I think not.

I have a feeling it's a little bit of both but the new name will not make sense until the other portions of the park reimagining are announced, started or done. Honestly the only things that are presumably safe are Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard. Beyond that I fully expect to see a lot of tweaks and changes to nearly everything in the park.

Kman101

Pam seems to hate a lot of things ...

Pirates in Shanghai looks incredible

And I've long wanted an Indy boat ride (and a flume drop like Splash Mountain would be awesome to go along with it) at DHS ... if only. We can't even get a copy of Indiana Jones Adventure. Heck, we can't even get a copy of the Temple of Peril coaster (not that I necessarily would want that but still ....). And I love the stunt show, but ... update it at least

HauntedMansionFLA

Pam seems to hate a lot of things ...

Pirates in Shanghai looks incredible

And I've long wanted an Indy boat ride (and a flume drop like Splash Mountain would be awesome to go along with it) at DHS ... if only. We can't even get a copy of Indiana Jones Adventure. Heck, we can't even get a copy of the Temple of Peril coaster (not that I necessarily would want that but still ....). And I love the stunt show, but ... update it at least
How many people does the stunt show serve each show / per day?? It holds a ton of people in the area. The echo lake area could hold a couple of rides. Mini Indy land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom