Hollywood Studios Orlando - Fantasmic/Fireworks times

dshow99

Original Poster
Going to Hollywood Studios for a day in the end of August and Fantasmic is scheduled for 8:30 and the Star Wars fireworks shows is scheduled for 8:45. Does the fireworks show actually start on time (or later) because Fantasmic will not even be over at that point?

StarshipDisney

I have the same question and was happy when I saw this thread...only no replies. My Disney plan for that day shows "time overlap" between Fantasmic @ 8:30 pm and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular @ 8:45 pm.

Surely Disney is not forcing you to choose between the two. That would be poor!

Tip Top Club

They do overlap many nights. Try for a night that there are two Fantasmics, or if you are not able try for two different nights here. Beyond that, consider contacting Guest Services so they know that this is a poor choice.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes it overlaps. There may be a last minute change in schedule, but that is usually done about 2 months out.

Captain Barbossa

Yeah I'm not 100% sure. When I went a couple months ago Fantasmic was at 9:00 and the fireworks at 9:45 but Fantasmic got rained out but it cleared up for the fireworks. So after the fireworks they did an extra Fantasmic.

StarshipDisney

I just checked and today they had Fantasmic @ 9:00pm and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular @ 9:30pm. Now that makes sense as you should be able to catch both shows. So maybe there have not yet been any 8:30 Fantasmic and 8:45 Galactic Spectacular shows yet.

I guess I can only hope that the 8:30 and 8:45 times will change as we get closer to the trip. Disney has certainly had it's share of scheduling issues this year so maybe this is another one.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom