Holidays Happen Here Dance Party coming to Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

pmaljr

This was the new center stage as of last Friday night, forgive the blurriness ... but why are they so insistent on the Disney Channel teeny-bopper dance cheese? You'd think that after years of declining attendance that they might link the two.

23208978631_360a89407e_b.jpg

flyerjab

One would have thought that with the Sunset Theater being opened in this park that all dance parties would now have an out-of-the-way space to be held. Apparently Disney can never have enough dance parties. Sigh...

Nmoody1

Finally they're adding more dance parties.

If they actually dig into their pockets and gave us a themed event more akin to Mad T Party, you could maybe excuse them... but this is so unnecessary.

If you want to actually give us entertainment just bring back a parade, give us fireworks, even a projection show and do as they do in disneyland and light up the store fronts... but ANOTHER dance party!!!!!! I've seen more creativity at a Dollar Tree store than what the Walt Disney company churn put at their theme parks!

FigmentForver96

If they actually dig into their pockets and gave us a themed event more akin to Mad T Party, you could maybe excuse them... but this is so unnecessary.

If you want to actually give us entertainment just bring back a parade, give us fireworks, even a projection show and do as they do in disneyland and light up the store fronts... but ANOTHER dance party!!!!!! I've seen more creativity at a Dollar Tree store than what the Walt Disney company churn put at their theme parks!
I would like to visit that dollar store.

JohnD

This was the new center stage as of last Friday night, forgive the blurriness ... but why are they so insistent on the Disney Channel teeny-bopper dance cheese? You'd think that after years of declining attendance that they might link the two.

So, if rigging off to the side, I'm okay with it. The stage that is. I could care less about the dance party.

JohnD

If Disney is going to put up a temp stage in front of the theater, that's about as good as it can get. Not bad at all.

Agree. I like the light stands and palm trees that blend in with the theatre. It's obvious they received plenty of feedback about the other stage blocking the theatre. What's the point of taking down the BAH then putting up a stage that effectively again blocks the theatre?

Bolt

What has declining attendance?

ABQ

I don't understand the popularity of the dance parties. Whenever I see these I run the other way.

Man I could not agree more. Two cure-alls that WDW thinks makes everything better: dance parties and themed cupcakes. I have to admit though that the stage looks nicer than I thought.
Here here, anyone attending the dance party should get a gift certificate to the nearest audiologist too. As they typically do all they can to get your attention by blaring music at decibels sure to induce hearing loss over a short period of time. I rarely see anyone enjoying themselves at these things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom