Holidays Happen Here Dance Party coming to Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bolt

image.png

djkidkaz

They have been playing Fergie by the Wilderness Lodge pool for years now. For whatever reason Disney is putting entertainment higher than keeping with the theme.

Kman101

Yay. Now the park has TWO dance parties. #UnforgettableHappensHere

How about something like Five and Dime at DCA where they get Goofy involved, or the News Boys and Mickey? Why does it always have to be a dance party? I try to view them as a chance for kids (and adults, apparently) to interact with characters while not forming a boring line, but I also see it as a lazy cheap form of entertainment. And they can do better. I didn't mind the party going into Sunset Showcase so is there really a need for two?

CJR

I haven't. But I have seen plenty of kids and teenagers join in on dance parties.

You could probably put a goldfish in a bowl on a stage at Walt Disney World and some people would stop and stare at it for 20 minutes. That doesn't mean Disney should stoop to such low levels as the source of the entertainment. Disney used to be about quality.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
You could probably put a goldfish in a bowl on a stage at Walt Disney World and some people stop and stare at it for 20 minutes. That doesn't mean Disney should stoop to such low levels as the source of the entertainment. Disney used to be about quality.

I don't disagree with that necessarily.

aladdin2007

They have been playing Fergie by the Wilderness Lodge pool for years now. For whatever reason Disney is putting entertainment higher than keeping with the theme.

I wish Disney would get back to being Disney, its starting to become no different than anywhere else.

ToTBellHop

I wish Disney would get back to being Disney, its starting to become no different than anywhere else.
If people need entertainment, isn't it enough just send the hilarious Citizens of Hollywood down in front of the Theatre? They usually attract a nice crowd and actually belong there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom