Holiday Trip?

thoehammer

I,m thinking of going to disney world Dec 24th thru the 27th how are the crowds then and what would be my best deciosions on what to see I normally go in the fall mid October this is a suprise for my wife,s Christmas present any suggestions would be helpful. :slurp:

bear-san

December crowds

If you used to mid-October crowds, the Christmas rush may surprise you. There are a great deal more people around then.

Christmas present? I would suggest taking her to a resort she hasn't been to before, and to a restaurant she hasn't been to before. I've done that for my wife in the past, and she's enjoyed it.

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

Originally posted by thoehammer
I,m thinking of going to disney world Dec 24th thru the 27th how are the crowds then and what would be my best deciosions on what to see I normally go in the fall mid October this is a suprise for my wife,s Christmas present any suggestions would be helpful. :slurp:

You could take me along as a personal tour guide!! j/k I would definitely stay at a nice hotel. The Animal Kingdom Lodge is magnificient!! Take in a few nice sit-down restaurants and enjoy the Christmas lights, they are spectacular. Oh, how I wish I were going then again also. Just take your time and enjoy yourself! What a great gift, your wife is a lucky woman.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom