Holiday Decoration Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanual757

I would expect to see stuff up w/in the next week at the MK. We are going to the MNSSHP Sept 16 and if I recall last year we went the weekend before labor day and stuff was going up.

StarshipDisney

If it is the same now, I recall that they put out special merchandise on the night of MNSSHP that is only supposed to be sold during the party...and is removed until the next MNSSHP. You cannot buy this stuff during the regular day. I recall pins and tee shirts, etc.

Of course, maybe things have changed since I went in December 2007.

ToTBellHop

If it is the same now, I recall that they put out special merchandise on the night of MNSSHP that is only supposed to be sold during the party...and is removed until the next MNSSHP. You cannot buy this stuff during the regular day. I recall pins and tee shirts, etc.

Still the case.

HurricaneHanna

While the party specific merchandise is only on display during party hours, you can purchase it at other times. You have to ask a CM from one of the shops that sells it to get it from the stock room for you and then you have to show proof that you purchased party tickets. I did this last year the day after our party. I forgot to purchase one of the limited edition party pins for my grandson's collection. I was able to purchase it the next day by showing my receipt from the party tickets.

OliveMcFly

I'm not ready for this. I'm holding onto every last ounce of summer. Although I am looking forward to Halloween on the High Seas.

mousehockey37

General Halloween merchandise has been out.

Decorations will be up before the 1st MNSSHP. So figure Labor Day as a good switch over day. There will be minimally anything gradual. You go to bed one night and wake up and it's ALL Halloween the next morning.

Thumper 32

General Halloween merchandise has been out.

Decorations will be up before the 1st MNSSHP. So figure Labor Day as a good switch over day. There will be minimally anything gradual. You go to bed one night and wake up and it's ALL Halloween the next morning.

Not really, the first MNSSHP is before Labor Day this year, so the decorations will be up before then.

huwar18

I know this is not decorations. However, does anyone know if Vanellope Von Schweetz is taking over Goofy's Halloween float? I saw this rumor on multiple sites. I know it is not a big deal. However, I like The Goofy Candy Co. float.

Bacon

The card was reveled to be a zootopia one this year!
clawhauser-434x600.jpg

robonakabob

I know this is not decorations. However, does anyone know if Vanellope Von Schweetz is taking over Goofy's Halloween float? I saw this rumor on multiple sites. I know it is not a big deal. However, I like The Goofy Candy Co. float.
it's definitely happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom