Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular - How Long?

EJS84

Original Poster
Does anyone have any idea how long Disney will put on the Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular? We are trying to figure out if we should plan our Disney trip for 2017 in early May or early October - October being the only reason to go to MNSSHP and I would love for this show to still be taking place. That being said, if we do May and then go in 2019 (our "plan" is to go every 2years) I'm worried the Hocus Pocus show might not be there and it's something we really want to see. Thanks for your input!

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone have any idea how long Disney will put on the Hocus Pocus Villian Spelltacular? We are trying to figure out if we should plan our Disney trip for 2017 in early May or early October - October being the only reason to go to MNSSHP and I would love for this show to still be taking place. That being said, if we do May and then go in 2019 (our "plan" is to go every 2years) I'm worried the Hocus Pocus show might not be there and it's something we really want to see. Thanks for your input!
I honestly would expect it to last for the next couple years. The old show lasted 5+ years I think?

Crazydisneyfanluke

I would expect it will last around 5 years depending on the popularity of the show.

But, that being said, TSPL, Avatar and maybe something at Epcot (dec 2019?) would be open in 2019 and Sept/Oct would be the best time to visit.

Also, the tear prices will put May as an more expensive time to go because of spring break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom