HOB gospel brunch?

Jess G

Original Poster
Is this meal 1 TS on the DDP? Do I call for reservations or can they be made on the disney website?

epcotisbest

House of Blues Gospel Brunch is a ticketed event with meal and show and is not part of the dining plan. But, in my opinion it is one of the best meals around and the show is fantastic as well. Pay out of pocket and enjoy every rollicking minute of the show. The food alone is worth the price, the show alone is worth the price. Combine the two and you have one of the best experiences at all of WDW.

"Taking place at 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM most Sundays, this always joyful—and always popular—celebration requires an admission ticket to join in the festivities! Be sure to book and reserve yours up to 180 days prior to your visit by calling (407) 934-BLUE or (407) 934-2583."

PinnySmart

House of Blues Gospel Brunch is a ticketed event with meal and show and is not part of the dining plan. But, in my opinion it is one of the best meals around and the show is fantastic as well. Pay out of pocket and enjoy every rollicking minute of the show. The food alone is worth the price, the show alone is worth the price. Combine the two and you have one of the best experiences at all of WDW.

"Taking place at 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM most Sundays, this always joyful—and always popular—celebration requires an admission ticket to join in the festivities! Be sure to book and reserve yours up to 180 days prior to your visit by calling (407) 934-BLUE or (407) 934-2583."
It really is fantastic. Whether or not you are religious it is a great way to start your day. I always leave energized and the rest of the day is fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom