HKDL grizzly gultch.

matt9112

Original Poster
edit i noticed alot of English all of HKDL and even in some of the ride pre show stuff in space mountain.

CrescentLake

Watched videos of it...I'd rather they keep that and Mystic Manor (which I would LOVE to experience) unique to HK. Plus there are much worse problems in the MK and other parks to deal with that aren't BTM.

matt9112

Original Poster
Watched videos of it...I'd rather they keep that and Mystic Manor (which I would LOVE to experience) unique to HK. Plus there are much worse problems in the MK and other parks to deal with that aren't BTM.

property wide overhaul....i mean billions....in raw fundamental experiences,,,,not server farms and bracelets.

CrescentLake

property wide overhaul....i mean billions....in raw fundamental experiences,,,,not server farms and bracelets.

Agreed, but why make the MK (and more importantly, the small but growing HK Disneyland) less unique? Let them keep Grizzly Gulch, it's a wonderful, unique attraction, and let the MK keep BTM. Property wide overhaul? Absolutely agreed. Lets deal with pressing/refurbishment issues in the MK, another E-ticket in adventureland, Tomorrowland fix. And then better yet, spend that money and effort on Future World, a new WS pavilion, a theme fix for DHS, new attractions for DHS, and upgrades to AK/replacement for Chester and Hester.

In summary, lets deal with the problems that are...well problems, first. Anything else is just gravy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom