Hiro and Baymax leaving this week?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
I've seen it reported in various places that their last day is Monday. Seems like a pretty quick run, considering the blu Ray of their film isn't even out yet. Anyone know why they're leaving already? Who's going into that space?

tissandtully

I've seen it reported in various places that their last day is Monday. Seems like a pretty quick run, considering the blu Ray of their film isn't even out yet. Anyone know why they're leaving already? Who's going into that space?

That would be crazy, although I'm not a huge fan of how they did Hiro, Baymax is just perfect for meet n greets. I know it may never happen, but I'd kill for a Groot M&G.

wdrive

I've heard that they are leaving soon from numerous reliable sources. The Baymax costume seems to be the reason.

Sunday will be their last day at Disneyland if that gives any indication as to when they are going.

MagicHappens1971

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? I really wanna meet baymax, not really hiro but.. I won't be in the parks 'till the end of January

YodaMan

Ditto to all that has been said. The meet and greet is popular, but Baymax's inflatable nature makes the meet and greet hard to sustain. Have yet to hear what will come in their place.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We are still holding out some small degree of hope that they will be there in July.....pretty please?

tissandtully

Ditto to all that has been said. The meet and greet is popular, but Baymax's inflatable nature makes the meet and greet hard to sustain. Have yet to hear what will come in their place.
Just curious, what's the issue with the costume that requires the meet to shut down completely ?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm personally hoping that a thrill-simulator-spiderman-style ride will be created sometime... Probably won't happen.. Even if it did, it wouldn't happen for a long while.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just curious, what's the issue with the costume that requires the meet to shut down completely ?

Deflation Issues Perhaps?
wEG7VAhAHHPx.gif

But, anywho if it's the case that They leave...They can bring someone else that NEEDS to be there!
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/09/13556167953_e8f521c2d9_z.jpg

Kate Alan

Wow, that really sucks. Really enjoyed meeting Baymax this week when we were down there. That's a really quick turnaround...although I know during our meet n' greet there was a delay due to Baymax's costume, so I guess it's understandable.

Sped2424

As much as I enjoyed Big Hero 6, it was no Frozen in the popularity category. And it pains me to say that. :(
Tangled is no frozen in terms of popularity, Aladdin is no frozen in terms of popularity. Yet big hero 6 is about to surpass tangelds domestic run and it should place above wreck it Ralph when all is said and done. If the characters are taking a break it's probably to re design them. As their film is doing just fine and the meet and greet lines are not short for bh6.

Cmdr_Crimson

Tangled is no frozen in terms of popularity, Aladdin is no frozen in terms of popularity. Yet big hero 6 is about to surpass tangelds domestic run and it should place above wreck it Ralph when all is said and done. If the characters are taking a break it's probably to re design them. As their film is doing just fine and the meet and greet lines are not short for bh6.

Hopefully it's to change them into their battle armor...
hirobattlesuit2.png

JustInTime

Frozen was still the weakest film out of all of those. haha

Foltzy

Dang.
I always wanted to meet the stay puft marshmallow man.

But in all seriousness, I loved this movie. And would be so sad to now be able to take a picture with them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom