1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilton Head Studio, building 11 or 12

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Club' started by Shellylynn6974, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Shellylynn6974

Shellylynn6974 Member

Heading back to Hilton Head in October. Stayed there once already, in a studio in building 12. Staying again in a studio this time. Is there any reason or advantage of requesting building 11 over 12 this go around?

2. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom Active Member

We've stayed in buildings 11 and 12, and also in 3 of the outlying buildings. We ALWAYS request 11 or 12. Remember, the other buildings are first floor studios, footsteps above you. That's OK if the people are on the same sleep schedule as you and pretty quiet during the day. Because that's not always the case, we ask for 11 now. Also, we like the convenience of the elevator-DH golfs with his own clubs, which he keeps in the room, and it's handy after we go to Kroger. Think-luggage cart!

3. Shellylynn6974

Shellylynn6974 Member Original Poster

I figure the odds of us being able to get one of the other buildings in the resort are slim. But I think I would like to try.

4. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom Active Member

If you want one of the outer buildings (there are 5 of them), we recommend building 18. It has a beautiful marsh view. There are 5 buildings that have studios (16, 18, 19, 28, and 30). We've stayed in almost all of them over the years, and 18 is the nicest, we think.