Hidden Restaurant in Magic Kingdom?

Sully1

Original Poster
I saw a show on the Travel Channel about WDW, and it showed a hidden dining experience that looked wonderful. It was located in the Magic Kingdom, I am not sure what section of the park though, but it was located with some store fronts, and it was an unmarked door that you entered.
Once inside, you went up some stairs and had to tell somebody a password or (?), I don't remember.

Anyways, I would like to find this restaurant and check it out, any ideas?:confused:

Steve-B

I think that was called the "Chef's Table." If I remember correctly, it's located in a little room, maybe more of an alcove, right beside the kitchen in the restaurant at one of the resorts (I don't know which one). I think the only way to enter is through the kitchen itself. You can watch the kitchen staff at work, and (again, if I remember correctly) the chef serves you the meal.

:veryconfu Is that the one?

WDWKat26

Steve-B said:
I think that was called the "Chef's Table." If I remember correctly, it's located in a little room, maybe more of an alcove, right beside the kitchen in the restaurant at one of the resorts (I don't know which one). I think the only way to enter is through the kitchen itself. You can watch the kitchen staff at work, and (again, if I remember correctly) the chef serves you the meal.

:veryconfu Is that the one?

I think you're talking about the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's @ Grand Floridian.

cherrynegra

Hmmm....just going off the original poster's description of what he saw, it definitely sounds like he's describing Club 33.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Sully1 said:
I saw a show on the Travel Channel about WDW, and it showed a hidden dining experience that looked wonderful. It was located in the Magic Kingdom, I am not sure what section of the park though, but it was located with some store fronts, and it was an unmarked door that you entered.
Once inside, you went up some stairs and had to tell somebody a password or (?), I don't remember.

Anyways, I would like to find this restaurant and check it out, any ideas?:confused:

I hope you are independently wealthy because the most recent membership information I could find for Club 33 requires a $7500 membership fee and $2500 in annual dues. Lets not forget the waiting list for the club that could take you a few years to get to the top of. These sites provide all the info you should need to live vicarioulsy since most of us mere mortals can't afford such a membership. :)
Disneyland's Club 33
Disneyland's Club 33, the secret and exclusive club
Question about Club 33 and other Disneyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom