Hi There!

Lost__Girl

Original Poster
Just wanted to say hi to everybody! I'm new here and have been lurking around for a while, always reading posts but never responding and I figure it's time to join!

I'm originally from NJ but about a year and a half ago moved down to Savannah, GA with my fiancee. He was offered a job so one of the stipulations was we had to get APs since we were only a 4.5hr drive away! So we have happily been Annual Passholders now for the past year and half and try to get down once every other month or so (last year turned into almost every month!). Our next trip down is in a couple weekens! We're driving down to Tampa to catch the Yankees v. Rays game on Saturday and then driving to WDW for the night and will be hitting up MK Sunday morning/afternoon for a super short trip. We have FP's for the new Mine Train and I cannot wait!

Can't wait to meet everyone on here!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Welcome to the Boards.

Enjoy your mine train ride.
It's too early for me to start making my FP+ selections, but the Mine Train, PPF, and Space Mountain will be my choices most MK days.

Lost__Girl

Original Poster
Welcome to the Boards.

Enjoy your mine train ride.
It's too early for me to start making my FP+ selections, but the Mine Train, PPF, and Space Mountain will be my choices most MK days.

Those will probably my new go to FP+'s in the future. PPF is one of my favorites :D. This time we're doing Mine Train, Space, and Splash, since we haven't done Splash in a while.

Hope you get good times when it's time for you to make them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom