Hi, I've missed it here//A personal project

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for my lengthy absence. Some of you were counting on me for some team based projects/competitions. I don't want to make this too personal, but I have been struggling with depression for a few months now, and it sucked a lot of the creative drive out of me.

Things have been getting better lately however, and I wanted to return to being an active part of this community that I love so much.

Prior to my sudden departure, I had been working on something on my own. I have recently returned to this passion project, and with the expected forthcoming D23 announcements regarding EPCOT fast approaching, I wanted to get these ideas out there as quickly as possible. I'll be posting them in a separate thread titled "EPCOT 2032."

I hope you are all doing well and I am looking forward to reconnecting with you!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for my lengthy absence. Some of you were counting on me for some team based projects/competitions. I don't want to make this too personal, but I have been struggling with depression for a few months now, and it sucked a lot of the creative drive out of me.

Things have been getting better lately however, and I wanted to return to being an active part of this community that I love so much.

Prior to my sudden departure, I had been working on something on my own. I have recently returned to this passion project, and with the expected forthcoming D23 announcements regarding EPCOT fast approaching, I wanted to get these ideas out there as quickly as possible. I'll be posting them in a separate thread titled "EPCOT 2032."

I hope you are all doing well and I am looking forward to reconnecting with you!
Welcome back Brent! Happy to see you're getting better and if you need anything or anyone to talk to don't hesitate to reach out! Looking forward to your project:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom