HHN Start Dates

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Hi All

is the HHN start dates normally around the same every year? Im booking holiday up for 2009 and I ant to try and catch this if possible.
any advice would be great, thanks.

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Fantastic, Im planing on going around 16th September for 2 weeks.
I was gutted last year seeing all the adverts on the TV for HHN and knowing I was going home the day before it started!

Skip

Fantastic, Im planing on going around 16th September for 2 weeks.
I was gutted last year seeing all the adverts on the TV for HHN and knowing I was going home the day before it started!

From what I've seen the event begins the last Friday and Saturday of September. I'll be going the first Saturday this year. :D

If you're going on the 16th for two weeks, you'll most likely be able to hit one of the first two event dates, but there are no guarantees.

-Skip

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
From what I've seen the event begins the last Friday and Saturday of September. I'll be going the first Saturday this year. :D

If you're going on the 16th for two weeks, you'll most likely be able to hit one of the first two event dates, but there are no guarantees.

-Skip

Hope you have fun! you will have to let us know what it is like, My Friend went to last year's and said it was awesome!
I hope I dont miss it next year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom