HHN emp. question

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
Right now I work seasonal for UO, and I want to work at HHN. I'm a minor, so I know theres not too much I can do, but what is available? I really don't want to do F&BQS. Is there anything else I can do? Being a scareactor sounds awsome, but I am too scared to audition.

Right now I work at Burger Digs (transfering to attractions in March), does anyone know will the BD team is relocating to for HHN?

Also, my friend wants to work at HHN. He doesn't work at Universal, also is a minor, but he'll do anything. Does anyone know what bennifits he'll receieve from Universal? Like, does he get his emp I.D which grants him access to IOA, USF, BG, SW, ETC? Or does he just get to work there? Should he apply now? Can he just go up to H.R and apply?

Thanks. :)

tampabrad

If you work at UO, I would suggest you ask your manager. I am sure he or she will be much more informed than anyone on these boards.

Legacy

As a minor, you can't work as a scaracter. It's a liability issue, considering being a scaracter isn't the safest job at the park. Actually, I don't believe any minor is allowed to work at HHN in accordance with state child labor laws. I know that I had to wait until I was 18 until I could audition for it.

Dizneydude87

Original Poster
I guess I can't scare people. :(. Oh well, I told them I could work it today, and I'll be transfered somewhere for HHN. The labor laws say I have to bee off clock by 11 if school is the next day. Thanks for replying ya'll.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom