HHN - can the actors touch/grab you?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Going to HHN for the 1st time. Can the HHN actors grab/touch you? I have a HUGE personal-space bubble and would not enjoy this at all.

Timekeeper

The above post is correct. You're much more likely to be accosted by the other guests around you than you are by a scareactor.

DisneyDaver

I was never touched by a scareactor (they are not supposed to touch you), but they get very close! That said, it's a blast!

Timekeeper

Speaking of being touched by a scareactor, you may not want to wear your "Sunday best" to the event. Not that anyone would, but being that the scareactors really like to get in your face (like the zombies out on the streets), there have been times when they have brushed up against me (probably by accident) and transferred some wonderful "blood" and other fx makeup onto my clothes. That stuff does not completely wash out.

Timekeeper

If you have an issue with "personal space," then HHN isn't for you. That's because you WILL be touched (bumped into), stepped on, and otherwise accosted by other guests as they react to being frightened. That, and guests are sent through the houses like cattle, and not in small groups like back when HHN first started. I suppose that some gentlemen like HHN as a fun date night because they might anticipate that their lady friends will be scared and constantly grabbing onto them throughout the evening. So if that sounds like your cup of tea... :angelic:

If you go on a non-peak night, some of the less popular houses will be walk-on during the last 30 minutes or so of the night. That means you can walk through a house essentially "alone," which is a lot of fun and a very unique experience. :eek:

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks @Timekeeper! My personal-space issue is situational - I think I'll be OK with HHN. I'm going with my Disney-sister so I'll have someone to grab onto if needed :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom