Hey Tough Guy. Yeah, I'm Talkin' to You

The Duck

Most of "American Adventure" gets to me. The entire Civil War sequence in particular. Two brothers, on their way...

the-reason14

^ this. I grew up watching the Toy Story movies. I was 13 when the first came out. So when I watched the last one it was like I was also saying goodbye to my childhood.:cry:

OMG I know!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just too much for me because I grew up with the first and second movie as well, and the third one was just bittersweet. Almost every time I watch it I tear up and I don't think any other film has done that to me.

eddiemcgarrigle

The older I get, the more I get misty eyed over little things that remind me of my son's younger years. He's only 6 at the moment so God only knows how bad I'm going to be by the time he's in his twenties. Finding Nemo tears me up every time. All this from a guy that has no qualms about running into burning buildings, the bigger and burnier (sic.) the better.

dreamscometrue

Original Poster
Magic Memories and You makes me cry a lot.

Yeah. I forgot that one. The last 30 seconds gets me too. When Walt appears with his "To all who come to this happy place, welcome." clip...gets me every time. (I know it's the DL dedication, but still gets me...the dedication speech that started it all.)

mickey2008.1

For me its seeing my daughter transform into a princess at BBB.

The other thing that makes me cry is the state of Imagination.:brick:

Bravo 229

The "Two Brothers" segment of the American Adventure, and the "Peace on Earth" tag for Illuminations. Those are the two that really get to me every time, and my first time seeing the ending of Fantasmic! got me as well (though now it really pumps me up after walking around the park all day!).

Sharkreef11

Yeah. I forgot that one. The last 30 seconds gets me too. When Walt appears with his "To all who come to this happy place, welcome." clip...gets me every time. (I know it's the DL dedication, but still gets me...the dedication speech that started it all.)

OHHH that does it for me too. That moment when Walt comes on I choke up instantly. I am with you and cry very little but for some reason during moments like that it just hits me. Whether I like it or not.... It's gonna happen.

I also tear up when I get back on Mickey's Magical Express taking me back to the airport. Just brutal.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
1st time I see the castle from the monorail
1st time I see the "Walt Disney World" arch when driving onto property
Wishes - EVERY time
Magic Memories & You - when Walt speaks
Finding Nemo: The Musical - "Big Blue World" song
MSEP - when I 1st hear the music

...there's probably a zillion more, but those are my top ones.

The Empress Lilly

And nothing gets me more than the trip back to the airport and the DME video comes to this part.
http://youtu.be/hrx_vmnGiaY?t=11m31s
That is just brutal. I can barely watch this at home.

Which reminds me:
I never cry as much as when I just got back home. I'll make a cup of tea, check the mail, feel lost and disorientated. Then I'll put on some Disney music. The Promise or an EPCOT classic like Golden Dreams. I cry and cry, like a baby. :cry:

Minnie1976

Not really park related, but the ending of Toy Story 3 got me good! I was trying my best not to tear up because I was in a theater packed with people and close friends and my big bro. Once I got it home on dvd, I was bawling my eyes out like really crying. I can't take it. :cry::cry::cry:
I have to agree I cried in the end of Toy Story 3 and everytime we watch it. I also cried all through UP. I'm not a touch guy, but a 61 year old grandma. My kids and husband just look at me and say, "She's crying again."

real mad hatter

Hmm.

So, I'm a pretty tough guy. I could spend a lot of text here proving that to you, but a couple of facts will suffice. First of all, I'm the drummmer in a band and we all know that drummers are the most rugged band members. Secondly, I've coached football for 18 years, and I coach the O-line, not the little quarterbacks, DBs, etc. Okay, 'nough said...tough guy = me.

So, why is it that I tear up every friggin' time at the end of 'Beauty and the Beast', often while watching 'Wishes', and sometimes even at the end of 'Voyage of the Little Mermaid'? :) Is it because my daughter used to sing songs from those 2 movies as a little kid, and even though she's in her 20's now, it still reminds me of those years long since gone? Why at 'Wishes'? I don't know why, but it happens practically every time.

So tough guys (and gals), is there anything that happens on property that causes you to become a little teary eyed (besides of course Aloha Isle being out of Dole Whip float ingredients)? :wave:
Well,it's simple,it's the female side of you coming out,every guys got one,as do gals have a male side.So I was told by my thearapist:ROFLOL:And as far as getting teary eyed,I don't wanna go there.Way too many.P.S.there's only one drummer from Canada and he's known as the Professor.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom