Hey guys, got back from our 5 day trip!! Great time!!! Ready to answer questions!

Well, everyone, I had a great time and used a lot of your previous info to help me at WDW! I looked at each ride and attraction carefully and wondered if you had anyquestions about any parks (which we all visited each) or CSR or rides and attractions. Thanks everyone for the help again! Start some questions!! I'm ready!

aim

Glad you had a great trip! What was your favorite ride? How was the weather? Just a few questions to get ya started! :p

deee

Glad you had a great trip! We just got back 7/18. My favorite park was Animal Kingdom and my favorite ride was The Tower of Terror. We loved it!

outlaw322

Original Poster
Great time!! Thanks for asking. Weather was pretty hot and humid but you got the usual 20-30 min. rain around 4-6 pm. The best ride as always was Tower of Terror, however I did Test Track for the first time and that had to be awesome too. We actually got stuck on test track and ended up sitting for about 45 secs. then we increased speeds to 5 mph. for about 1 min. It was pretty great! We rode it twice but the outside of Test Track is definately awesome where you do the 65 mph turn on one of the last turns, (Always got butterflies in my stomach!) is incredible. Any questions whatever you may have on any park except Waterparks I'll try to have the answer to.Thanks and keep them comin'!

outlaw322

Original Poster
First day, we went to Downtown Disney, and ate at House of Blues. Then went and checked out Once Upon A Toy, World of Disney, and my favorite... Return to Pooh Corner. Not that yall want to know this but before the trip, we watched some of the original Pooh show a couple weeks before. I used to watch when I was a kid and I fell in love with it all over again. The original show with like Heffalumps and Woozles and Blustery Day and the one where Pooh gets stuck in Rabbits door. Anyways, I'm an idiot, back to the story.
Downtown Disney. Oops got to go eat dinner. I'll be back on to tell you about the trip in a couple hours. Ask any questions about Downtown if you want. Be back in a little bit. Talk to yall later.

spectrofan

Cool, I'm jealous :p

Now seriously I'm planning a trip with 5 friends to the World and I was just wondering how much did you spent on that trip? (hotel and park tickets) because we are going to stay 5 days and we need to know aproximately how much money do we need?

Beforehand

thank you

outlaw322

Original Poster
Actually we spent about $1700-$2000 for 4 of us.Then again, we drove from Dallas and that's gas money and foodstops along the way too. So it'd may be less for you. But I also know there are some things we didn't need to do but spent unnecessary money for. So I bet it'd be lower than that for you. We only spent so much because it was our big trip for the year. Hope I helped. Keep the questions comin' people, got lots of info for ya.

EmeraldDolphin

glad to hear you had a great trip! Did you enjoy HoB at DD? Would it be fun for a 14 year old?? While you were right there did you shop at Virgin Records? Are they building an addition to HoB?

outlaw322

Original Poster
Thanks. HOB was fun and I think a 14 would like it. Variety in Music. Cool paintings and designs on the walls and ceilings. Dark but cool atmosphere. Good food. I recommend the Chicken Fingers with the two different sauces to dip in. (I forgot what it's called) And the pizza was good too. I didn't go to Virgin Records, it was a little too crowded. And it looks like there may be an extension on the left side of HOB. A lot of cones and stuff were out there. So it's possible. You should try it, it was good. And sometimes they have live bands playin while you're there so it's good to find out who and when and you should probably get reservations however we didn't but we didn't care if there was a band or not. Hope you try it.Hope I helped. Anymore questions I'll try to help you out.
later
-outlaw322-

EmeraldDolphin

oh boy!... chicken fingers is right up my daughter's alley... she orders chicken fingers very often when we're out. My husband teases her that she will turn in to one... so we will definitely have to get to HOB, and try the chicken fingers! :D

outlaw322

Original Poster
I will post pics soon. Hope u don't mind if some of my family are on them. Any more questions I'd be happy to try and help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom