Hey Fellow Disney Lovers!!

BAChicagoGal

I am a solo traveler. I do that a lot. My next vacation is going to feel so different, being with 6 other people. What will most likely happen, is we will use our 3 fast passes, and then split up. Same with Universal. I am older than the rest of my party, so I naturally move slower. I also love to take photographs. The younger ones are going to be all about the rides.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
I am a solo traveler. I do that a lot. My next vacation is going to feel so different, being with 6 other people. What will most likely happen, is we will use our 3 fast passes, and then split up. Same with Universal. I am older than the rest of my party, so I naturally move slower. I also love to take photographs. The younger ones are going to be all about the rides.
Gotcha. I haven't been to Universal in years. The last time I visited Jaws, Back to the Future, and Earthquake were still around lol I'm dying to see Springfield since I'm a huge Simpsons fan

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Just curious, what is everyone's favorite ride(s) at WDW, past or present? Always an interesting conversation to have because of the mix bag of rides that people toss out there :):)

21stamps

Space Mountain first and foremost. Probably has a lot to do with nostalgia.

Expedition Everest. ToT. Star Tours. It's a Small World (don't laugh).

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Space Mountain first and foremost. Probably has a lot to do with nostalgia.

Expedition Everest. ToT. Star Tours. It's a Small World (don't laugh).
Nice list. I miss the glow in the dark cars on SM. Haha I would never laugh especially when my favorite all-time ride at MK is Peter Pan's flight haha

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Original Poster
Ha ha. As far as past rides I would say Mr Toad's and Body Wars!
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was awesome.Makes me miss the old FantasyLand. I really miss Delta Dream Flight lol Also Horizons was a personal favorite. Thinking about ToT, I loved the first iteration of it the best. I think it was the fact that you were held up at the 13th story for what seemed like an eternity and got an actual perspective of how high up you really were. Also maybe because I was 12 when I first rode it might also have something to do with it. Nostalgia lol

21stamps

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was awesome.Makes me miss the old FantasyLand. I really miss Delta Dream Flight lol Also Horizons was a personal favorite. Thinking about ToT, I loved the first iteration of it the best. I think it was the fact that you were held up at the 13th story for what seemed like an eternity and got an actual perspective of how high up you really were. Also maybe because I was 12 when I first rode it might also have something to do with it. Nostalgia lol
I prefer that as well! But just because I felt it was a little more "thrilling".
Nostalgia is a powerful thing though. There's a reason why Star Wars "came back" when it did. All of us 30somethings who grew up on the movie as fans now have our own children. The obsession continues with a new generation...lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom