Hertz Rental Car-Royal Pacific Hotel,Orlando

HappyCamper

Original Poster
Hi- Just wondering if any on site guests have ever rented a car from the off site Royal Pacific Hotel Hertz office? I'm planning on doing this when I arrive in Orlando in November. Our plan is to still use the Magical Express to get to our resort, Art of Animation and then from there either use the Hertz pickup service or an Uber car to get to the rental office. Would love to hear any feedback I could on using this Hertz office-I'm hoping it's going to work out for us!

Rob562

Hi- Just wondering if any on site guests have ever rented a car from the off site Royal Pacific Hotel Hertz office? I'm planning on doing this when I arrive in Orlando in November. Our plan is to still use the Magical Express to get to our resort, Art of Animation and then from there either use the Hertz pickup service or an Uber car to get to the rental office. Would love to hear any feedback I could on using this Hertz office-I'm hoping it's going to work out for us!

Royal Pacific is way up at Universal. I'm not sure Hertz would send a courtesy van all the way to WDW for the Universal location.

A quick look at the Hertz site shows many locations that are far closer to WDW property than that, including a couple near Hotel Plaza Blvd and a couple at the Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria property which is pretty much next door to AoA.

-Rob

HappyCamper

Original Poster
Royal Pacific is way up at Universal. I'm not sure Hertz would send a courtesy van all the way to WDW for the Universal location.

A quick look at the Hertz site shows many locations that are far closer to WDW property than that, including a couple near Hotel Plaza Blvd and a couple at the Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria property which is pretty much next door to AoA.

-Rob

Hi-Thanks. That's very good info to know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom