here's a question for ya

minnie85

Original Poster
sorry bout that

what i mean is the geographical co-ordinates of the center of the magic kingdom (meaning the castle)
for example: 34 W and 21 N as in how to locate things on a map

sorry for being unclear bout that!

M

Mr Lightbeer

Yes ,the family were discussing co-ordinates over dinner this evening,what are they ,tell us,and also do you have co-ordinates for Sid Caheunga's One-of-a-Kind.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 130

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey Mr Lightbeer. just wandering - have u ever posted a non-sarcastic post here? I'm sure you are being funny, but it doesnt always translate well in an email. This particular board is about trivia - its not the Chat (AKA take-the-rip) board.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Hey Mr Lightbeer. just wandering - have u ever posted a non-sarcastic post here? I'm sure you are being funny, but it doesnt always translate well in an email. This particular board is about trivia - its not the Chat (AKA take-the-rip) board.

ooooooooooooops sorry boss,and yes as a matter of fact I have posted a non sarcastic post here "symphony mountain",there are one or two hints of sarcasm there though,you know I can't resist it
;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 128

minnie85

Original Poster
here you go

The center of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom is located at 28° 25.132' N 81° 34.874' W

i was just surfin around and found these and thot it would be a good trivia question

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom