Here ye, Here ye .... Liberty Tree Tavern how you will be missed

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We took my daughter's fiancé there for dinner a few weeks back. It was his first visit to LTT. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when our server set down the plates of meats, stuffing, potatoes and mac 'n' cheese. She had to bring back seconds of just about everything. I thought he was going to lick his plate and the serving plates clean. lol

I had a reservation for our trip during SWW, but cancelled because we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa and the kids are in "saving for wedding next year" mode. At least he got to eat there before it closes for renovation and hopefully the menu won't change too much.

Can you imagine no ooey gooey at LTT? That would be like Aloha Isle not serving Dole Whips after it relocated - sacrilegious!

Mr Anderson

WOW your title scared me for a minute! I thought you had some news that it was going to change to something else entirely. Whew.

We love LTT so much; it's one of our top ADRs every trip. We usually go to WDW in September, so this would've hit us hard, but thanks to our recent home purchase :)happy: :D :happy:) we won't be able to go this year. So hopefully, everything we like will be open and running when we go back in September 2016!

And I must admit... I've only been to LTT for dinner, so I've never had the Ooey Gooey. :oops:

SosoDude

Has anyone been able to secure a dinner reservation for LTT after Nov 20th? Making my 180 day reservations today and can't find an open time for it on any of the days that we are there. Just trying to see if it's just me or are there just a lot of people booking it. Was able to get BOG no problem, but no LTT.....

JohnD

You saw that it's under refurb mid-July to November 20, right? They're probably not going to re-open ADRs until they are sure it's ready.

SosoDude

You saw that it's under refurb mid-July to November 20, right? They're probably not going to re-open ADRs until they are sure it's ready.
Yeah, i have followed this thread from the first day it was posted. This morning it showed online that starting the 21st you could check for tables. It actually let me search for tables, just did not show any available. That is why I was asking if anyone else was able to secure a reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom