Here are our FP+ (PIP)

tem325

Original Poster
Here are our choices!

The later MK FP's are due to us visiting Epcot and HS in the morning on those days for rope drop!

Last Dec, we had FP+ but we will still doing paper fast passes too, so this will be my first time with strictly FP+ only

Sept14-FP_zpse054a52a.jpg

cw1982

How old are the people in your group? That's a lot of 7DMT lol :p It's a cute ride and all, but IMO not so great that I'd FP it three days in a row. If I was going to MK three days, I'd probably want at least one FP for Splash Mountain. I'm not sure what your plans are the rest of your third day at MK, but if you got rid of that FP for 7DMT that afternoon and replaced it with Splash for right after your other two passes, you'd be able to start using rolling passes much earlier that day and get more done. Just a thought.

Either way, looks good.

tem325

Original Poster
Hmmm, good points! I guess I made a FP+ every day for 7DMT because it's new and I want to make sure we ride it a bunch! BUT, I do think I will go back and do a Splash Mtn instead of that later 7DMT time--good suggestion.

Aurora1

How old are the people in your group? That's a lot of 7DMT lol :p It's a cute ride and all, but IMO not so great that I'd FP it three days in a row. If I was going to MK three days, I'd probably want at least one FP for Splash Mountain. I'm not sure what your plans are the rest of your third day at MK, but if you got rid of that FP for 7DMT that afternoon and replaced it with Splash for right after your other two passes, you'd be able to start using rolling passes much earlier that day and get more done. Just a thought.

Either way, looks good.

Honestly, I think the FP+ for the Mine Train is worth it- it's a fun new ride, albeit short and somewhat kiddish- but to avoid that 70min + line, worth it! We did 3 days of it on our recent July trip and it was totally worth it, especially as we found the other big rides (mountains, PP) to be much shorter lines late in the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom