Hercules: The MUSEical

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I just had this random idea today. Why doesn’t Hercules have an attraction yet? This would be a musical based on the film, and it could go in any Fantasyland at any park, from WDW to my own Disneyland Germany. More info coming soon!

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Scene 1:
The musical opens with the scene where Zeus and Hera give birth to Hercules, with a new original song thrown in. It then cuts to the scene where Hades and his minions plan on killing him and becoming the ruler of Mt. Olympus, before transitioning to Scene 2.
Scene 2:
Now many years later (technically one minute later), Hercules sings a song about being weak, and he then seeks strength with his companions Phil and Pegasus. Megara is also introduced in this scene, and claims (through a new song) that she is against them.
Scene 3:
This is the scene where Hercules accidentally releases Pain and Panic and summons a hydra, but then he kills them and other monsters. He sings a song about his triumphs, and returns with Meg, in which see formally reveals that she works for Hades.
Scene 4 (Climax):
Hades tries desperately to stop Hercules (he also sings a villain song), but Hercules defeats his monsters, and unfortunately, Meg gets crushed and dies. (Cue the sad music)
Final Scene:
Hercules goes to the River Styx to save Meg, and he survives and kills Hades. A big celebration happens for the hero (a new original song would also be played)
(I’ve never watched the film before, so I mainly used a plot summary from Wikipedia as a guide. Excuse the book report plot.)

tcool123

This reminds be a bit the Hercules show I wrote a while back:

It should be in the transcript of Team Red’s presentation, and is the whole script for the show. Happy readings 😁

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
This reminds be a bit the Hercules show I wrote a while back:

It should be in the transcript of Team Red’s presentation, and is the whole script for the show. Happy readings 😁
Well, Greece/Hercules is a popular idea in armchair imagineering so…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom