Help!

Al

Original Poster
Hey all!

in school we have to do these projects on places of the earth (its all to do with climate in different parts of the world, for example some people have been given cold places, others hot (eg. africa, california, australia etc, what we do is compare the lifestlyes of people in cold places, to those in hot), and i was given alaska. Now - i may be wrong but im guessing that it isnt really a touristy kinda place, i was just wondering if there was a slight chance anyone has been , knows anyone who lives there , or just knows ANYTHING! about alaska?

I would be grateful for any info, links, pics, stuff you know, or anything that would help!

many thanks :)

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by moonchild
:animwink: Hi Al. Ive never been to Alaska, but I hear its very beautiful. Many people go on cruises there. try www.state.ak.us

thanks thats a great help!

does anyone have any first hand experience of alaska?

Ariel

Originally posted by Alberrisford

thanks thats a great help!

does anyone have any first hand experience of alaska?

Sorry Al...my only first hand experience of Alaska is sitting at home watching Northern Exposure....I'm more of a warmer climate girl.... :)

Debbie

My brother-in-law's son lives in Anchorage. Let me see if he has an e-mail address and I can hook you up.
Let me know if this would help you and I will get on it right away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom