Help with the best building to ask for at the beach club villas

Jeaniemp

Original Poster
we have stayed at a few different places and have always gotten recommendations from others on which building to request. We prefer the smaller pools. We do not need to be next to the largest pool. Would like to face Epcot if that is available. We would appreciate any advice on where. First time trying the beach club, and want to have a blast! Thanks guys!

MaxsDad

As stated BCV is just one building. If you look on a map of the resort, it is the Y-shaped (ish) building closest to Epcot, with a small pool in the center.

I have stayed on an upper floor on the side facing/closest to Epcot before, and you could see the high level fireworks and some of Spaceship Earth.

It is a great location where ever you end up.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I wish they would offer a lake view.
We had a room over the little canal that runs under the DVC wing (room 374). If you used your imagination it was sorta like a lake front room;). Not really, but they did have some turtles and a gator in the canal that entertained us daily. We could also see Frozen Fireworks from the balcony.

piglet1

We had a room overlooking the villa pool, and liked it a lot more than the leafy experience of what they call Epcot view, where you can see some fireworks over the trees. But if you plan to be in the room when Illuminations isn't happening, I would go with villa pool view. Caveat, you can also see some parking lot from those rooms, but we still like it better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom