Help with my not quite the princess type!!

MaeMaesMagic

Original Poster
we are going to disney world in Jan "08", Im taking my into everything mickey nephew and my not quite a princess neice. my question is my neice is 9 and is more into pirates than princesses and im looking for a special something for her!! ie experience...?? my 5 year old nephew has choosen mickey and donald meals but i cant seem to find something her the 9 year old girl!!!!!

please help

PS its our 1st trip to disney!!

kstella

You could try to catch the Jack Sparrow show outside POTC. Does she like Stitch? If so, you could do the breakfast at Poly.

MickeyFan77

I would also suggest the Jack Sparrow Meet and Greet if they continue it. There was so much interaction and would be great. Also there is so much more than the princess party so have fun!!

Phonedave

we are going to disney world in Jan "08", Im taking my into everything mickey nephew and my not quite a princess neice. my question is my neice is 9 and is more into pirates than princesses and im looking for a special something for her!! ie experience...?? my 5 year old nephew has choosen mickey and donald meals but i cant seem to find something her the 9 year old girl!!!!!

please help

PS its our 1st trip to disney!!

Anything besides pirates? My 9 year old girl is not into princesses either. She likes pirates, but LOVES animals. There is plenty to make her trips special over at AK. She also likes any character meal where chip & dale show up (again, animals)

She also likes Jasmine and Mulan, because while they are princesses (well, not Mulan, but they throw her in the mix anyway) they are also both sort of "piratey" as they are both pretty active in their movies.

-dave

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Actually the parks merchandise stands are packed with girly pirate items...all done in a punk-pirate pink and black scheme. Pretty cool if you ask me. Might be perfect for her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom