Help with missed Photo Op--See you again soon.

toddvj

Original Poster
I am making a DVD with slides and video from my recent trip to DisneyWorld. There is one Photo I missed and I would like to have. I'm not sure which park it was, but as you were leaving, some of the staff were standing on a bridge, waving with Mickey Mouse hands, and holding signs that said "See you again Soon." Can anyone help me out with a picture of this or something similar? Thanks.

barnum42

toddvj said:
I am making a DVD with slides and video from my recent trip to DisneyWorld. There is one Photo I missed and I would like to have. I'm not sure which park it was, but as you were leaving, some of the staff were standing on a bridge, waving with Mickey Mouse hands, and holding signs that said "See you again Soon." Can anyone help me out with a picture of this or something similar? Thanks.
I don't have a photo of it, but I think you may be referring to the CMs at Epcot who stand on the fountain that's between the Innoventions buildings, behind Spaceship Earth. They gather and wave goodbye with Mickey hands.

nicholas

I've seen them at the MK once too. Standing above the tunnels that go under the train station. But most often, I see them at the fountain in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom