Help with Disney Hotel (magic band and magic hours)

TiggerDad

So that can only be done through the phone, right? Do you suppose it would be a long call? I'm from Brazil and international calls are considerably expensive here. Or is it something that could be worked out quickly?
I just checked their website and the rooms are still available for the same price I booked them last week.
I believe for international guests the magic bands are not mailed to you but made available at the resort upon check in. That isn't a problem. You can still book your fastpasses through the MDE website or app in advance once your tickets and reservation are linked to your MDE account. The final piece will be to link the magic bands to your MDE account upon arrival.

Mna

I believe for international guests the magic bands are not mailed to you but made available at the resort upon check in. That isn't a problem. You can still book your fastpasses through the MDE website or app in advance once your tickets and reservation are linked to your MDE account. The final piece will be to link the magic bands to your MDE account upon arrival.
This is correct. Unless they've changed it, international guests get gray MagicBands upon check in at their resort. Tickets should already be available for FastPass reservations in your MDE app or on the website shortly after making reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom