help with character lunches/dinner shows...

Happy-go-Lucky

Original Poster
I know there have been many posts regarding character breakfasts/lunches. Here's another one for you....we have 3 kids (4, 7, 8) and are trying to find a character lunch and dinner show that they would really enjoy. Obviously, for the reason of cost, we have to choose. Please give me some ideas on a great character lunch/dinner and a dinner show that you think the kids will love! We plan on doing 2 or 3. Thanks in advance!!!

first if your children are picky eaters i would stay away from chef mickey for dinner maybe try the breakfast, second we loved crystal palace winnie the pooh (boys 11,12 also liked this one) also we liked donalds breakfastsarous

tigsmom

We like dinner at The Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK. Characters in Colonial garb, all you care to eat served family style. We usually do Character meals for breakfast ans Chef Mickey is our favorite. :wave:

Splangaroo

If you go to Crystal Palace the characters will spend very little time with your table. I know this because I am very good friends with Winnie the Pooh so he gave me the inside scoop. ;) The most time any of my character friends ever spent at each table was at the Cape May Cafe Beach Club Breakfast. The tables there are covered in white paper so the kids can draw with crayons right on the table cloth. Chip and Dale would come by and play tic tac toe on the tables with the kids. It's great fun. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom