Help with changing FP+

Kristamouse

Original Poster
I somehow missed that the Frozen sing a long was now a FP+ and would like to switch our DHS day around. We will be there 9/1 and I cant seem to find the Sing a long even being an option. Are the FP+ gone or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for any input:)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Its a paper FP that you pick up in the park. It doesn't count against your 3 FP+. There's also the premium frozen package you can buy but not too many people seemed to be taking them up on that offer. They did allow some standby seating but it was limited. We just grabbed the paper FP early in the day and came back at our appointed time. Got in no problem with decent seats.

JoMarch

So funny how one little band makes me so confused...lol.

I believe as of today (9/2/14) you can make FP+ reservations for the "Frozen Sing Along." I also booked my HS day long ago....not sure how I can change it to delete one of my reservations to add the "Sing Along" instead?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So funny how one little band makes me so confused...lol.

I believe as of today (9/2/14) you can make FP+ reservations for the "Frozen Sing Along." I also booked my HS day long ago....not sure how I can change it to delete one of my reservations to add the "Sing Along" instead?
In your MDE account, select "FP+" and you can change the time or experience for any individual FP+ you've already set. Be careful to read any pop-up or notices that show up so you don't mess up what you've got until you're sure you have a suitable replacement.

victoryyy

We almost panicked when we couldn't make the change for the sing along on the app using our iPad. I was able to easily make the change for September 27th using a laptop and logged into MDE through Google chrome. Can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom