Help! Universal Halloween Trip

Alea wetherington

Original Poster
Hoping to get some info! My family and I have booked an 7 day trip to Orlando in mid October, with plans to do Disney and Universal/Islands of Adventure. However, we are not interested in Halloween Horror Nights because of the kids in our party. Should we book our Universal tickets on the days that they are not offering the special event? If we did go on special event days, do we have to leave at a certain times? Are regular tickets discounted since you have to leave early?

Thanks!

JoeCamel

Yes, the studios closes to day guests at 5pm on HHN nights so if you only want the day do the non HHN nights there

danpam1024

There is no discounted price due to early closing- just as the MK doesn't give discounted tickets on the days of MNSSHP. IOA will be opened until it's "normal" time.

matt9112

Keep in mind you may be able to do everything at the Studios still it will be slower season. We ran into the problem because I used crowd calendars for Disney world where crowds are much worse but that stuck us with an early HHN studio day.

We did everything except terminator and twis twister. And the latter is no longer there. We even played at the curious George area a bit. Far from running around. Granted if your really into Potter that land is gorgeous and deserves alot of time we didn't have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom