Help Putting Compliment In For CP CMs

orange44994

Original Poster
Hi everyone -- I was on vacation at WDW with my family over the summer and ran in to two extremely helpful CMs who I think were both in the CP judging from how young they seemed. One worked in the Emporium and I was able to get his full name to put in a compliment for him, but the other one I ran into in World of Disney and she really went out of her way to help too and then a lot of time trading pins with my son, even when the store was insanely crowded and I'm sure she probably had better things to do. All I remember is her name was Jennifer and her nametag said something like "Texas" on it. Does anyone know her last name so I can put in a compliment for her? Or do I even need her last name? Or will it even help/matter since I know the CP is only seasonal (I think...don't know a lot about it) and she might not ever be at WDW anymore?

Maybe someone in the CP knows if putting in a compliment will even have any effect if she isn't even there anymore? Any help/advice would be appreciated.

barnum42

Jennifer, Texas, the location and time she was working should be enough (as long as she was not wearing someone else's name badge).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom