HELP! Proposal ideas

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Going April 13-19 with my gf and I want to propose. Been to Disney a billion times and have a few typical ideas. Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome!

Jess G

Going April 13-19 with my gf and I want to propose. Been to Disney a billion times and have a few typical ideas. Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome!

Heres a couple ideas. My favorite idea being the horse drawn carriage, but thats just because I know my hubby would never get in a hot air balloon lol.. I copied this for you right from disney website

HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE RIDES
Surprise your soulmate with a fairy-tale proposal on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the lush pine and cypress trees of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground or the charming streets and Southern charms of Port Orleans- Riverside. Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

CHARACTERS IN FLIGHT HOT AIR BALLOON
Take your proposal to a higher level and pop the question while soaring high in a hand-painted helium balloon and enjoying a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Downtown Disney area. Call (407) 938-9433.

here is the link I got it from they have a few other options/ideas listed: https://secure.as1.wdpromedia.com/media/dftwh/engagements/DW_WDW_MagicalMoments_081315.pdf

Congrats and good luck! Post pictures when you return :)

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Heres a couple ideas. My favorite idea being the horse drawn carriage, but thats just because I know my hubby would never get in a hot air balloon lol.. I copied this for you right from disney website

HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE RIDES
Surprise your soulmate with a fairy-tale proposal on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the lush pine and cypress trees of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground or the charming streets and Southern charms of Port Orleans- Riverside. Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

CHARACTERS IN FLIGHT HOT AIR BALLOON
Take your proposal to a higher level and pop the question while soaring high in a hand-painted helium balloon and enjoying a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Downtown Disney area. Call (407) 938-9433.

here is the link I got it from they have a few other options/ideas listed: https://secure.as1.wdpromedia.com/media/dftwh/engagements/DW_WDW_MagicalMoments_081315.pdf

Congrats and good luck! Post pictures when you return :)
Hey thanks! I actually seen that and thought it'd be cute. I got a few ideas but geesh lol

Jess G

Hey thanks! I actually seen that and thought it'd be cute. I got a few ideas but geesh lol

what I like about the horse draw carriage is that its a little more "private" a little more intimate. It's so beauftiful and quiet at port orleans.
Not that its not "magical" to just drop on one knee in front of the castle... But personally I would prefer to be in an area where there wont be screaming running children and where the moment can be captured without strangers all around

DisneyDayDreamer

A place that i really love is the top of the train station on Main street. Its the best view of the castle in my opinion. Around 10-11 in the morning its not too busy. You can get that great picture looking down main street USA in the morning, propose, and enjoy the rest of ya'lls day in Magic Kingdom.

phrog

I was proposed to in front of the partners statue. We were having our picture taken by the photopass guy and he told me to close my eyes and make a wish. When I opened them my fiance was on his knee with my ring. I squealed, called him a dork for doing it at Disney and then said YES. The couple standing next to us also doing pictures said, " Did they just get engaged?". So yeah maybe somewhere more private would have been good.

kimberlymautz

My friend just got engaged at Disney. They had dining reservations at The Crystal Palace at 8am (park opening was shortly after I believe) so they got to go in before anyone else. He had called ahead and they said they'd let him in a few minutes earlier then normal and a photo pass photographer would coincidentally be getting ready at that time right near the castle. He asked if she'd take a quick picture and they did the same thing that someone else said, told her to close her eyes and make a wish, she opened her eyes and he was on his knee. No one else is in their photo and it was a semi private moment.

TXDisney

I proposed right in front of the castle bc I knew she'd want pictures of it and video and it wasn't obvious doing it then. But your gf doesn't care about any of that... I'd say a boat ride in bay lake during wishes us a great idea. On the beach at poly during wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom