help needed for booking next cruise.

patch553

Original Poster
does anybody know or have an idea when the cruises for feb 2016 will be available. I want to travel on the dream but cant seem to make it fit into our plans for our holiday in 2015. but still unsure as to wait and see whats available in 2016 or just try and crame into our holiday next year. pulling hair out time hope somebody can help me.

wogwog

Fall cruises for Fall 2015 came out May 2013 as I recall. Don"t remember when the early cruises came out. But someone on this thread will know. DCL probably has a regular pattern of announcements. @Disneyfalcon

Disneyfalcon

Fall cruises for Fall 2015 came out May 2013 as I recall. Don"t remember when the early cruises came out. But someone on this thread will know. DCL probably has a regular pattern of announcements. @Disneyfalcon

No one knows for sure, but lately there has been a pattern somewhat as @wogwog referenced. Lately the January-April (ish) cruises have come out in the fall with the rest of the year being released in the spring.

I would expect February of 2016 to come out around October or November. :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
As fltink mentioned you can be added to our wait list and we will contact you when the 2016 dates that you want are released. When they are released one of the Kingdom Konsultants agents will post the information on WDWMagic also.

Pam

patch553

Original Poster
thankyou for all your replies and help. I couldn't wait till 2016 so I ended up canx my five nite stay at Caribbean beach resort and swapped to the four nites on the Disney dream in feb so excited. Done the same cruise last year on the magic so not going to get of at Nassau and will end up having two whole days on the ship. I just guess the Caribbean beach resort will have to wait till 2016 but fair comp I feel. just need to decide what Disney hotel to stay at for the night before the cruise now instead. We are also going to be doing two on site stays this trip at the port Orleans resort one at French one at riverside cant wait. Can anybody tell me the differences between the magic and the dream apart from the main one the size. so looking forwards to seeing another Disney cruise ship in person.

durangojim

thankyou for all your replies and help. I couldn't wait till 2016 so I ended up canx my five nite stay at Caribbean beach resort and swapped to the four nites on the Disney dream in feb so excited. Done the same cruise last year on the magic so not going to get of at Nassau and will end up having two whole days on the ship. I just guess the Caribbean beach resort will have to wait till 2016 but fair comp I feel. just need to decide what Disney hotel to stay at for the night before the cruise now instead. We are also going to be doing two on site stays this trip at the port Orleans resort one at French one at riverside cant wait. Can anybody tell me the differences between the magic and the dream apart from the main one the size. so looking forwards to seeing another Disney cruise ship in person.

I think that is a great choice! To me it's like you switched from a mod to the Grand Floridian in its heyday!
We sailed on both the Dream x 2 and the Magic once this past January. We prefer the Dream for the amenities, the Aquaduck, Remy's. The Dream is obviously large and we have stayed in the Deluxe Family Veranda stateroom on both the Dream and the Magic, category 4A. On the Magic, our bathroom had a chemical toilet smell and the toilet became plugged multiple times. We've never had that on the Dream. The main dining room servers were better on the Magic than on our second Dream cruise, but the ones on the first Dream cruise were better than those on the Magic, it's just luck I think. Also the kids pools on the Dream are smaller than that of the Magic but I like the layout of the Dream better because as a parent you can keep your eye on both pools at the same time and the Disney Vision screen because they are between both exhaust stacks. On the Magic one pool is between two stacks and the other pool is on the other side. I'm sure you'll have a great time, enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom