Help me for a theft of Disneyworld presents

Pocatera Nelly

Original Poster
Hello,
My name is Nelly Pocatera.
I need for you for my sister.
First of all, I m sorry, I don't speak english very well: I' m french.
My sister went to Disneyworld for her honeymoon.
She stayed there one week and left today by bus joining Miami ( until August 10th)
Unfortunately, we have just stolen from her her suitcase with all the presents that she had been sold ( for her, her husband and her little girl).
She ´s very sad, her honeymoon is wasted.
It had in its suitcase of clothes for her and her husband, toys for her daughter...
She had also guarded to remember the plans of all the parks and bookmarks were given by Belle in an attraction and a collection of penny of every attraction.
It is impossible to us to make such a Journey again then I appeal to your generosity to bring back a souvenir to her.
If ever you are in parks and that you return in Miami before their departure can you bring them the plans, some penny collector the bookmarks ...
For us, french people, it would be a little the american dream.
Please, help me, I do not support to Know my unfortunate sister and I am too far to help.
I shall like very much that they can return memories of Disneyworld ( they will never return to it)
Thank you

dreamfinder

Sorry to hear about that. There are a few options to get the actual souvenirs replaced. You could try to download the Shop Disney Parks app to your cell phone. That will list most of the merchandise available in park, and let you purchase it and have it shipped. Not sure if it would be delivered in time, and I can't recall if they will ship internationally. Alternatively they could try contacting the Merchandise Mail-Order Service (see more information here -> http://allears.net/tp/mailorder.htm) and order things that way. I know they will ship internationally, however the shipping is a bit expensive. Those are both official WDW services, there are other unofficial services that will charge more, but would also most likely be willing to get the pressed pennies and such if those are of a bigger desire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom