Help me Decide my next hotel

TXDisney

So I'm looking to book my next Disney trip but probably don't want it to be for like another 8-12 months away. We just were there in September and stayed at the Boardwalk. We loved it, but kinda thought we might like the Y&B Club more. We loved the Epcot location. We have also stated at the Swan and Dolphin but prefer an actual Disney hotel. We have also stayed at the POR and GF on previous trips. We just bought a house, so money isn't as free to spend like we normally do on our Disney trips. Just want people to give me some tips for some of the other resorts that we've not stayed at. Thank you!!!

R W B

Id say try POFQ. It's much smaller then POR which I like, I'm not big on the huge resorts (excluding FW). It's budget friendly since you're not looking to spend a whole bunch but its still a step above a value. On my trip POFQ always had its own bus except the very last bus to leave MK on 2 nights of our stay and we were not there during a "peak" season. It's still has the same boat to DTD as POR so you're not missing that and it will give you a taste of how the real French Quarter once was lol. I enjoyed it.

Upvote 0

ryguy

I just stayed at Coronado and I will have to say the rooms were nice. Seemed as though they were just renovated and the pool was great. The grounds were very pretty too. I had a negative attitude going in but came out pleasantly surprised.

I would say Yacht and Beach are nicer than Boardwalk. But it sounds like Beach will be going through some refurbishments the next year or so. I tend to avoid construction zones.

AKL is great but its getting pretty pricey.

I know a lot of people rave about the Art of Animation.

I personally like CBR but I know a lot of people who don't, but I like the feel of the resort and for half the price of the Poly it satisfies my tropical itch.

Have fun planning your trip!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Coronado Springs is a great hotel within the Moderate Level. Go for the Business class rooms if you feel like a little splurge is wanted. Yacht and Beach are among my personal favorites in the Deluxe Level, I am partial to the Yacht Club more so though. Deluxe level could be prohibitive in terms of finances. Best wishes with the new house!! Marie

Upvote 0

acrab3t

If in your budget, stay at BC or YC. The walking distance to EPCOT is a huge plus! They also have Cape May, Beaches and Cream and Yachtsman. Stormalong Bay Is the best pool on property hands down and you can only go there if you are staying at BC or YC. If you time it right, you can see Illuminations on the beach. You can walk to the Board Walk and walk or take a boat to HS. This is my DH's favorite resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom