help me choose please!!!

Mukta

POR is what we decided to go with. I think it is best for us on this trip. I have never stayed on a Disney Property before. We always stay off property but have never flew in before either. Thanks for all of your tips and advise. Now I have to figure out where to make food reservations.
Congrats! now that you have picked, check out this site for more info about your hotel.

http://www.portorleans.org/

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Nobody loves POR more than me but I'd pick the Dolphin for that rate. August weather can be brutal and it is fairly easy to dart back to cool off for a bit.

hokie075

Original Poster
Nobody loves POR more than me but I'd pick the Dolphin for that rate. August weather can be brutal and it is fairly easy to dart back to cool off for a bit.
Decided on POR because of where we are not going to Epcot or DHS this trip. Only reason we are coming back down is we have two days left on tickets from our trip in May and they expire the end of Sept.

Todd L

I need some advice. We are planning a short 4 night trip the last week of August and I can decide where to stay. Here are my three choices Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, or Dolphin. I can get all three for the same price and its in our budget. Also any of the All Star or Pop resorts would be in their too. We are only going to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom one day each and just relaxing the other two days. So any advice would be helpful. I am leaning towards POR just what I have read seems relaxing. Thanks in advance.
Since your plans include a lot of pool time you should pick the one with the best pool..Not sure which one that would be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom