which resort??

• CBR

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • P O

Votes: 44 83.0%

• Total voters

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
We are currently booked at cbr for September 13_27 via a bounce back , my mom just received a pin for port Orleans. I have stayed at cbr and pop. Here is what's important, pool area for my 15 month old daughter. Please help us choose!!

coltow

If given those 2 options I personally would choose PO every time. And the main reason is the beds. PO has queens and CBR still only has full size beds

ToTBellHop

A 15-month old is in a pack n play anyway, and my wife and I had no problem with the full sized beds. We took the twins to CBR at 14 months and they LOVED the water play structure there.

You didn't specify--riverside or French quarter? What type of room do you have at CBR? If you were thinking of French Quarter, the proximity of every room to the pool and food court is nice. Preferred view rooms, to me, are a must at POR or CBR with toddlers.

StarWarsGirl

We've always gone with POR over CBR. I think it's a nicer resort, and the proximity to DTD is great. We like Riverside over French Quarter, FYI.

acishere

I would pick either PO resort over CBR. Better room quality and bigger beds. Has the boat to DTD which gives you more dining to choose from. FQ has a great pool for kids and the smaller size of the resort is a great convenience. POR is beautifully themed, offers several different styled rooms, and has some of my favorite quiet pools.

slappy magoo

I would pick either PO resort over CBR. Better room quality and bigger beds. Has the boat to DTD which gives you more dining to choose from. FQ has a great pool for kids and the smaller size of the resort is a great convenience. POR is beautifully themed, offers several different styled rooms, and has some of my favorite quiet pools.
And if you ever want a sit down meal at your resort, Boatwright's runs circles around Shutters.

I'd stay at any other mod before Caribbean. It's not even close.

Much-Pixie-Dust

Except for their superior children's pool area for a 15 m.o. Which the OP claims is the most important feature. ;)
I disagree. I like they the kiddie pools at POR and POFQ better than CBR. Both pools have much more shaded areas both in and around the kiddie pool area, which is important to me. They don't have the little slides and the adorable theming like CBR, but at 15mths my own kiddo wasn't interested in the slides or theming. She was interested in just splashing around and dumping water out of her sand bucket.:happy: I miss those days.

Metilinos

Yeah it's really based on if you have kids. French Quarter is nice and I would stay there over Caribbean Beach, but the pools at the Beach resort are geared towards the kids with the slides.

If you can splurge try the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Loved it more than anywhere I've stayed. Although Pop Century has that tye-dye cheesecake (rooms don't compare though)..

Much-Pixie-Dust

Yeah it's really based on if you have kids. French Quarter is nice and I would stay there over Caribbean Beach, but the pools at the Beach resort are geared towards the kids with the slides.

If you can splurge try the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Loved it more than anywhere I've stayed. Although Pop Century has that tye-dye cheesecake (rooms don't compare though)..
I love AKL! The pools are wonderful, and the kids area at Kidani is our favorite on Disney property. The main pool at AOA is great for little ones as well.

mweier

In addition to PO dining at boatwrights, you also have walking access between POFQ and POR for food courts/beignets, plus quick 15 min boat access to DTD restaurants. 25 days til my first visit to POR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom