Help me Choose: Art of Animation or Pop Century?

Art of Animation or Pop Century?

• Art of Animation

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Pop Century

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I'm considering a short anniversary trip for my wife and I to WDW in September and I've set my options to either the Art of Animation resort or Pop Century because right now money is definitely an issue. We've never stayed in a Value resort before, but would need to give it a try this time.

What do you suggest?

Disvillain63

If money is an issue, then I'd suggest POP because the rooms are less expensive than the suites. Although AoA has Little Mermaid rooms, they are quite a distance from the main building.

mouselover321

I've never been to Pop, but I've been to Movies and AoA.
We really loved our room at AoA (Finding Nemo Family Suite), which wasn't that much more than a regular room. If it's just you and your wife though, you may not want to stay in a suite. We had a big issue with all of the little kids screaming everywhere we went at AoA. It's worse than the parks…. probably because it just opened and it's aimed for little kids, but when we were eating in the mornings, we had to yell to hear each other at our table. It was ridiculous.
You may also want to check out Movies, because we LOVE it. It's really quiet and the food and the service is good. We love the Toy Story Section!
Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom