1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Help!! How crowded is Jersey Week??

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by star77kc, Jul 28, 2013.

1. star77kc

star77kc Well-Known Member

Hi guys! I just found out a few days ago that the vacation Ive been planning for my family to WDW in December just can not happen. :( My DH job will not give him that time off. We were given the dates of Nov. 1st-9th as an alternative. I have had to re-book out hotel ressies at AOA, and have had to re-do our dining reservations as well. I was able to get dining times fairly close to what I had originally got, which Im happy about, but now Im wondering how our vacation will be affected by this so called "Jersey Week". Can anyone help? Thanks!
  2. rob45

rob45 Well-Known Member

We were at WDW during Jersey Week in 2006 and didn't think it was bad at all. I really didn't notice a big increase in the crowd. I feel WDW is always crowed anyway.
  3. star77kc

star77kc Well-Known Member

True. I guess it will be crowded whenever we decide to go. We will have fun no matter what!!
  4. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Was there for it last year and it wasn't that bad. Pretty manageable. Just get to the parks early and you'll be fine.
  5. tinkgrl1685

tinkgrl1685 Well-Known Member

Not bad at all.. Could be way worse like Thanksgiving, Christmas or any week in the summer. Have fun!