Help from Car Renters?

G00fyDad

The thing that's so crazy about the idea of walking over there is that it was one of our DVC Agents that told us to do it! You think they might just really want our points back??? LOL!

I won't say I haven't seen people doing it. I also won't say that I have nearly run some of them over on accident. :facepalm:

DiSnEyF@n

Hm. Knowing that I'm almost tempted to just drop it off there and walk over to Epcot and get on the monorail after dropping it off. LOL!

So, you'd drop off your luggage at the hotel (or would you have DME??) and then drop the car off at the Dolphin and then you could just take a Disney bus to MK from there.... Or just go to Epcot and walk through there (like you said) and go to MK on the monorail! So many options lol

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
So, you'd drop off your luggage at the hotel (or would you have DME??) and then drop the car off at the Dolphin and then you could just take a Disney bus to MK from there.... Or just go to Epcot and walk through there (like you said) and go to MK on the monorail! So many options lol
No if I had the Magical Express then I wouldn't be using the car. But I could take our luggage over to AKL then drive to Dolphin and drop it off and walk over through Epcot to the Monorail. We have another trip in September and I'm tempted to try it one way on one trip and another way on the other just to see how long each would take. But after hearing some people here say that the shuttle from the car care center is quick I can really say that I feel a lot better.

fredrickr

There is also an Alamo at the Buena Vista Palace Resort and Spa. The resort is just across the street from Disney Springs and is a quick walk from SSR. It is pretty much a self-serve kiosk, but when I've used them they were cheaper than the Car Care Center.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom