Help! Character Breakfast

Livwdw

Original Poster
:wave: everyone I'm Tammy and new to the board. My question is which character breakfast did you enjoy more then the others. I am looking at Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare or O'hana. I'm planning our trip in Oct. and we want to do atleast one CB while we are there for our ds. He will be 2 at the time. :veryconfu

Jamie P

Tammy,

I would say for a 2 year old boy, Chef Mickeys would be your best bet. The breakfast is great and you definitely will see Mickey at this location. There is constant interaction with Disney characters. Chef Mickeys is a must for many families, so reservations are always a good idea. It tends to fill quickly right behind the castle.

BRER STITCH

Chef Mickey's is our favorite, too!

We like the characters there the best and it's a great way to start your trip with a monorail stop for breakfast on the way to the Magic Kingdom!

:wave:

wannab@dis

We went to Chef Mickeys, O'hana and Crystal Palace on our last trip. O'hana edged out Chef Mickeys for our new favorite. You may want to give it a try. :wave:

I would have to agree with everyone and say that Chef Mickey's is your best bet. The food is excellent and of course, the characters. You may also want to try a character lunch or dinner at the Garden Grill at the Land in Epcot. It's the revolving dining room and I hear the food is pretty good there as well.

"Because GE brings great things to life, in just 10 minutes Illuminations, Reflections of Earth will light up the sky over the World Showcase."

tigsmom

BRER STITCH said:
Chef Mickey's is our favorite, too!

We like the characters there the best and it's a great way to start your trip with a monorail stop for breakfast on the way to the Magic Kingdom!

:wave:

We feel the same way! :sohappy:

Livwdw

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your input:) I am just so exited about our trip I want everything to go well. Actually the planning is all part of the fun :animwink:

kimkitchen

Chef Mickeys

We did chef mickeys breakfast with 4 kids-It was our favorite meal by far.
FYI we had a 920 reservation and they first put you in a line to get your picture taken and then we waited another 10 min which was OK because Goofy was hanging out there. So be sure to make your reservation a little earlier especially if you are wanting to get a full day in a park.
Food is awesome!:slurp:

MickeyTigg

Livwdw said:
:wave: everyone I'm Tammy and new to the board. My question is which character breakfast did you enjoy more then the others. I am looking at Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare or O'hana. I'm planning our trip in Oct. and we want to do atleast one CB while we are there for our ds. He will be 2 at the time. :veryconfu

Actually....I'm not a big fan of Chef Mickey's....a bit too chaotic for me.

I suggest the Crystal Palace....though almost any Character Breakfast would be fine for your son.

Magicmyway

For a 2 year old I would also say chef mickeys. It has more recognizable characters. Park Fare only has pooh, piglet and characters from alice and wonderland along with mary poppins. However, there is also a character breakfast at Cape May inside the beach club. This one has chip and dale, goofy, and minnie in beach wear. It is very nice and cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom