help a fellow disney brother

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Once I went to the Old Key West and found a diaper full of c*** floating in the pool. All I can say was that I didn't want to go swimming there for awhile.

<SRH>

Man, every restroom I have seen has a baby-changing station and someone was so lazy to throw the diaper in the pool? That's rancid.

<SRH>

Re: hehehe

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Strange Disney stories... I'm full of them. Ok, speaking of pee, we were there in May on early entry day. And this little boy had to use the bathroom. So right in plainview of everyone (And the firestation restroom) his mother told him to pee in his sippy cup. Talk about "ew". lol (This was next to the trash can on the left walkway into Cinderella Castle)

That is gross. I wonder if they threw the cup away, or washed it out and used it as a cup again? GROSS.

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: hehehe

Originally posted by Tramp

Some little tyke pooped in the Beach Club pool this year while i was there.....apparently on the slide....
OOPS.....close the pool for 3 hours....

aw....crap!

are you sure it wasnt u tramp? :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by DBF John

SOOOO thats how the water in the 20K lagoon keeps up its level:D

Yes I guess you have let out the big secret on the laggon. The real reason its hs bee closes it because I have been peeing in it for the last 10 years. lol :)

The Mom

Premium Member
OK guys....ENOUGH!!! This is just too disgusting, besides being a serious thread drift. The poor guy asks about a sign, and what does he get??? A bunch of ****!!:eek:

No more scatalogical humor!! We have standards to maintain!!!;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by marciahahn
OK guys....ENOUGH!!! This is just too disgusting, besides being a serious thread drift. The poor guy asks about a sign, and what does he get??? A bunch of ****!!:eek:

No more scatalogical humor!! We have standards to maintain!!!;)

Yes, this thread started off, talking about a sign and drifted into things people have found floating in pools... Wonder why they are changing the sign, anyway...

dopey

Originally posted by MrPromey

Yes, this thread started off, talking about a sign and drifted into things people have found floating in pools... Wonder why they are changing the sign, anyway...

so they can put up those pretty blue walls!

MrPromey

Originally posted by dopey

so they can put up those pretty blue walls!

Oh, OK. I guess that’s why they went to all the bother with the big hat at MGM, too… Thanks for clearing that up for me, Dopey ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom